DIY · diy project · Family · furniture makeover · parenting

My DIY Project! :)

This project was long overdue. I’ve always liked this armoire but hated the color. I finally made up my mind to change it. I had an idea of what needed to be done but I had to make sure I knew what I was doing. After some research, I went to my local painting store and got everything I needed.

I used:

  • Paint brush
  • Small paint roller
  • 150-grit sandpaper
  • Piece of Cloth (to remove the sanding dust)
  • Primer
  • Paint

unnamed
This is the Primer and Paint I used.

 

wp-1472606960636
I started by sanding the armoire with a 150-grit sandpaper. When I was done I took off all of the dust with a cloth.
wp-1472606982305
My sister-in-law helped me with the primer. She used a small roller for the long sides and I used a paint brush for the doors and drawers.
wp-1472607022154
When the primer was dry  we added the paint 🙂

 

wp-1474655872068.jpg

We waited for the paint to set. I added new knobs and we were done!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s